Construction sites pose many challenges because of the significant quantity of materials and equipment and the vast amounts of space that must be secured. There are often multiple entry points to a construction site, with workers, contractors, and delivery people coming and going on a continuous basis. Building materials and equipment are flowing in and out, which can also present problems.
Our construction site security specialists are here to help you protect your site from unwanted visitors, vandalism, and theft—both internal and external. We develop and implement security plans that provide the most effective solutions for your needs. They will include a combination of the following:
· Armed and unarmed security officers
· Access control protocols that foster a more orderly, secure site, and a safer work environment for contractors, subcontractors, and the general public
· Fire watch services
· Fire safety officers
· Security technology solutions for 24/7 CCTV surveillance monitoring and remote video monitoring
· Mobile patrols
· Undercover security officers to reduce theft
· Visitor lists and contractor lists, detailing who is onsite at all times
· Daily activity reports
You may also be interested in our mobile patrol services or consultancy services.